Council News: March 2018
We would like to acknowledge Tress Gibson and Ron Crossley (public member) whose terms have come to an end. We appreciate their time, dedication and perspective brought to council.
We welcome Sharon Sproule, our newly appointed public member. We also welcome Kevin Trinh, first year student from the department of physical therapy, whom joined our council meeting.
Alliance Board of Directors Nomination
Joyce Vogelgesang was nominated as the Alberta representative to the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators Board of Directors.
Carol Robertsen was appointed as the scrutineer for the 2018 election.
The 2017 annual report was approved. The Annual Report will be posted to Physiotherapy Alberta's website in April.
The audited financial statements for the year ended September 30, 2017 were approved. The financial statements will be included in the 2017 Annual Report which will be finalized and posted to Physiotherapy Alberta’s website in April.
- Stephen Keating was reappointed to the Registration Committee for another three-year term.
- Nurudeen Amusat was reappointed to the Competence Committee for another three-year term.
- Rafeeq Ansari was reappointed to the Competence Committee for another three-year term.
- Jennifer Oldford was appointed to the Professional Conduct Committee.
- 5. Melissa De Smet was appointed to the Professional Conduct Committee