Volunteer Opportunity: Recruiting Members
Physiotherapy Alberta is recruiting members for its Professional Conduct Committee.
A panel of members from the Professional Conduct Committee are selected to participate in complaint reviews and/or hearings:
- Reviews – conduct reviews of complaints dismissed by the Complaints Director
- Hearings – mediate hearings on professional misconduct allegations
- Minimum 10 years active physiotherapy practice
- Not the subject of a current investigation at time of application
- Have no findings of professional misconduct in any regulated health profession
- Can attend training and meetings during the Monday – Friday work week.
To achieve an ideal broad member representation we would like applications from members across diverse practice settings, geographic regions and with varying levels/types of experience.
To apply forward a letter or email outlining your interest and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org