• Combination of instructional lectures w/slides and workshops
• All of the most commonly treated anatomical regions of the body taught: cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine, hip, knee/leg, shoulder, arm, masseter
• Safety emphasized with instruction in surface anatomy to avoid structures at risk
• Students provided with necessary resources to immediately begin using IMS after course
• Longterm followup clinical support directly from S. Goodman, M.D.
- Location: Spokane, WA
(April 6, 2018 - April 8, 2018)