This two-day event is focused on the transfer of emerging evidence in high performance sport into the every-day real world application. Day one will provide a single speaker format. Day two has been split into two streams of education – allowing for a greater variety of topic and speakers. Both days will have sessions booked starting at 08:00-16:30. A social program will complement the scientific program with an opening reception and other networking opportunities.
This will be the largest Sport Physiotherapy Congress presented in Canada, and a date we don't want you to miss!
- Screening for injury and return to play
- Neuroplasticity in Athlete Rehabilitation
- Bridging the Gap between Research and Clinical Practice
- The Use of Technology in Sport
- The science of Pain in Athlete Rehabilitation and Performance.
As well as many, many more!
COST: Starting at $550 for students, $600 for SPC members, $685 non-members. Early bird prices end March 31st.